Cheetah Project and Surroundings
We leave Graskop at 08h00 and make our way to the Cheetah project. The Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre focuses on the conservation of rare, vulnerable or endangered animals. Cheetah Conservation is one of their core disciplines.
The Centre is actively involved in:
- The breeding of endangered, vulnerable or rare animal species.
- The release and establishment of captive-bred cheetahs to the wild.
- The treatment and rehabilitation of orphaned or injured animals which are brought to the Centre.
- The education of learners, students and the general public in conservation and conservation activities.
- A hands-on Student's Programme to conservation and adventure enthusiasts from around the world.
Share This Page